By submitting this form, you agree to Phillips Foods’ recipe submission
Recipe Submission Guidelines
The following guidelines describe how you can participate by submitting, rating, and/or reviewing a recipe and the guidelines regarding your participation. Please review these guidelines carefully. If you do not agree with any of the terms or are unable to follow these guidelines, do not participate. Your participation constitutes acceptance of these guidelines.
When you submit a recipe, the recipe must:
- Be your original creation and must not be copied in whole or in part from any other work.
- Not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other proprietary right of any person or entity.
- Be your sole and exclusive property.
- Be written in the English language.
- Not contain or depict any objectionable, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, discriminatory, threatening, vulgar, racially or ethnically-motivated, or any other objectionable material, as determined by Phillips in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Not contain or transmit any materials that contain software viruses or other computer code, files or programs that impair, limit, interfere with or cause harm to any communications network.
- Not contain any material that creates criminal or civil liability or encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense.
Phillips reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend this feature of the Web Site for any or no reason at all.
Ownership of Recipes: All submitted recipes become the sole property of Phillips and will not be returned. Phillips has a nonexclusive license, in perpetuity, to the recipes and any ideas, concepts, copyrighted material and trademarks contained in recipe and any and all rights to the recipe's content become the sole property of Phillips and may be used by Phillips without further notice or compensation to participant. Participant unconditionally assigns and transfers to Phillips all rights, title, interest, and claim, which he or she now has, or may in the future have to his/her recipe and grants Phillips and those acting under their authority the right to use the recipe throughout the universe, in whole or in part, on and in connection with this web site, for any trade advertising or promotional purposes whatsoever, in all media now known or hereafter discovered throughout the universe. Participants who submit any recipes that are posted on this website and/or used by Phillips for advertising purposes or any other manner as described therein will not receive compensation.